Newport Beach, California
Newport Beach, incorporated in 1906, is a city in Orange County, California, 10 miles south of downtown Santa Ana. The population was 85,287 at the 2010 census. Newport Beach is also home to Newport Harbor.
- Local time: 10:10 AM 5/13/2015
- Area: 52.98 sq miles (137.21 km²)
- Travel tip: Boardwalk shops on Newport Beach Pier and outdoor
- Population: 87,273 (2013)
DISCOVER NEWPORT BEACH
Beyond the radiant sun, sand and surf, discover the sophisticated charm of Newport Beach California. A place so intoxicating, one taste of the perfect life will keep you coming back for more.
https://www.visitnewportbeach.com/ for more details.
My Home Tracker
- Save your favorite homes
- Get new property alerts
- Share with friends and family
Home ValuesFind and compare local neighborhood home values